Sunday, March 15, 2009

Searching

It seems that today was really an official start to our searches for a new bigger house. We moved already in Dec of 07 and it seems that I have a trend of moving nearly every year. If I told you I have moved 9 times since 2003, would you think I was crazy?
I had a gallery space and a 3 bedroom house in Buffalo, which I took both for granted. I guess you live and learn. I wish I could have that space back, but here in Philadelphia!
We narrowed down our list, but I am sure it will be an uphill battle from here on.
Committing to a house is one thing I am not afraid to do.

My desire for a larger organized work space, which I don't have to pick up for dinner time, or clear off the coffee table and vacuum like a madwoman thinking Violet will choke on a bead, is really a huge motivational factor.

I am sure I will have LOTS more to post about house hunting.

In the mean time, check out these spectacular new earrings I created in my living room.

Imagine how great my work will be when I do have my own messy space!

No comments:

Post a Comment