Saturday, January 2, 2010

Blogging My Way into the New Year!

After a long spell of introspection and a deep search for inspiration, I am ready to tackle this year head on with a long list of projects and products!
I am expanding my online presence and creating better branding and categorization of my products by opening up two additional Etsy Stores. I will list then names and links in separate blogs as they are opened in the near future.
I also plan to expand my business to a new venue: 1000Markets. I've been reading over their policies and taking a look at other sellers and I think it may be the right niche for me. I like that they don't have suppliers or vintage sellers.
In addition to these other online stores, I began my own dotcom in September, I should be finishing that and launching it later this month.
Also, I have an idea 3 new blogs which should keep me working, drawing, painting, creating, and writing all year long.
The 365:Body blog is a daily project, which will include sketches and studies of the body.
The Art History:Know my past is a weekly or bi-weekly project that is going to trace my current art loves back in time through their inspirations and stylistic counterparts to hopefully uncover more about my own work.
The Abstract Violet: crayon collaboration, will be a monthly project that will include discussions on abstraction through line drawings done by myself and my daughter together.
Stay tuned!
2010 is going to be a great year in life, love, art, and inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment